Embedded Software Engineer
Love technology? Do you code for fun? Would you thrive on the challenges of solving problems and piecing together neat solutions? Then come and join our small team of enthusiastic design engineers to get that buzz of satisfaction from creating innovative products and knowing you’re helping shape the future.
CircuitWorx is an exciting, growing company offering bespoke Electronics and Software design services. We are committed to providing a service that is open, honest and dependable. Formed three years ago, we’ve recently been recognised for our excellence in innovation and technology as finalists in the British Engineering Excellence Awards 2017. We’re a close-knit multidisciplinary team looking to expand our software expertise to accommodate our growing number of clients.
- working on a variety of projects and innovative products
- learning the ‘ins and outs’ of the latest ARM microcontroller embedded platforms
- flexible working patterns, a great work/life balance and supportive colleagues.
- We’re looking for engineers with embedded C software programming skills who can demonstrate initiative, a passion to learn and a willingness to ‘get stuck in’.
- You’ll be working alongside our hardware engineers to test and debug code on the latest circuits, so familiarity with IDE debugging tools, digital scopes, logic analysers etc would be an advantage, as would an ability to understand schematics and a variety of communications protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, USB, BLE…).
- And don’t forget to tell us your about your broader computing skills and hobbyist experience too (Love Linux? Relish the RaspPi? On point with C#?), as enthusiasm and proven technical aptitude are what we’re after.
CircuitWorx is based in the beautiful Test Valley countryside, halfway between Salisbury and Southampton and within commuting range of Portsmouth and Bournemouth.
- interesting projects
- flexible working and great work/life balance
- supportive, informal, friendly environment
- help shape the future of our dynamic, growing young company
Give us a call on 01722349060, send your CV to email@example.com, or pop in for a chat about why you would be a perfect fit for our team.