Part time Party Host
The Funky Playbus provides a range of services for all your party needs in both the Children’s and adults sectors.
The Funky Playbus is now in it's 5th year and is going from strength to strength. We now have 2 party buses running 7 days a week. Both Buses offer a unique party experience where all the Children enjoy a safe entertaining environment. The other side of the business is providing DJ’s and Disco hire for both Adults and Children’s parties.
- Working alongside the lead party host you will take an active hands on role in all the Children's birthday parties and events we attend. Duties will include supervising, food handling, delivering party games and cleaning up at the end of each party.
- This truly is a varied and rewarding role for the right candidate.
- Support the Party Host during Funky Playbus Parties and Discos
- Ensure the guests have fun within a safe environment
- Help set up and dismantle party props and equipment
- Take an active role within the party
- Cleaning before and after parties
- Party preparation (Party bags and pass the parcel wrapping etc)
- Must be 17 or over, must be able to work weekends and ideally some afternoons / evenings during the week.
- We are in the party business, so we need high energy people that can engage and interact with Children. Sociable, flamboyant and fun!
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Strong people skills / Outgoing personality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Able to work with Children of different ages and abilities
- Prepared to be flexible
- Experience of working with children and having access to transport would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary and additional benefits.