Carnival UK is the UK operating division of Carnival Corporation & PLC, the largest leisure travel company in the world and amongst the most profitable and financially strong. Carnival UK operates the P&O Cruises & Cunard brands and is based in the historic shipping city of Southampton in a modern head office. This is the hub of all things cruising, and a hive of activity from designing ships to testing menus to ensuring exceptional service to our customers.
Cunard operates the most famous ocean liners in the world, with a fleet of 3 iconic liners. P&O Cruises is the leading and most recognised cruise brand in the UK and it operates a fleet of eight premium ships. Following the successful launch of Britannia in 2015, P&O Cruises has just announced a new ship order for 2020, which will increase its capacity by nearly 30% and so it's an exciting time to join us. It takes great passion and real commitment to maintain our position at the top and because of that we were recently voted 15th most attractive employer within the UK. That’s why exceptional, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers.
- You will be joining the heart of our Finance team on our "Finance Pathway" which will give you the opportunity to gain a permanent position in Finance with a full-time salary, study support and the option of at least 2 different roles during the qualification period.
- You may gain experience in core areas such as Financial Planning and Analysis, Financial and Management Accounting and Operational Finance to name a few.
- The "Finance Pathway" has been specifically designed to not only develop your technical skill in finance but just as importantly help you establish what it takes to be a future leader. Your development starts with full support from induction onwards. You will be assigned a mentor and receive continuous training and development to help you reach your full potential in addition to full study support for either a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- We are looking for the most ambitious, talented and enthusiastic candidates who we can support and develop in to future leaders of our business within Finance.
- In addition to graduating with a 2.1 in Finance, Accounting, Business, Maths or a similar relevant degree; you will need drive, commitment and a real passion to succeed, together with the ability to tackle complex challenges, make decisions and influence colleagues.