Evans are the market leaders in the UK offering fashionable clothing in sizes 14-32.
Our mission as the shape experts is to offer fabulous on trend clothes that flatter and define everyone’s unique figure giving unbeatable confidence.
Our in house design team are fanatical about creating beautiful on trend clothes, cut to flatter, ensuring all body shapes look amazing.
Our store teams share this passion and engage customers about their body shape and how each have different clothing and styling requirements, delivering a shopping experience that is truly Evans.
Work with the manager to deliver KPI’s and excellent customer service.
- Drive and develop an already established team.
- Our Deputy Managers are key to making things happen. Practical and hands-on, working alongside the store team and the Store Manager you will support the delivery of our sales and KPI targets, coaching the team to sell and outfit build, coordinating their activities and helping them to meet our expectations, keeping them updated and informed by communicating key business messages.
- Actively managing the sales floor and the store team, allocating cover and duties and providing observational feedback to shape performance, demonstrating a flexible and adaptable style to reflect changing priorities during the day and throughout the week. Ensuring our customer’s needs are met, making sure the team are skilled and equipped to deliver excellence. Setting high store standards and achieving visual excellence, replenishing product to drive sales.
- The candidate will need strong commercial and visual skills to work in this busy, fast paced City centre store.
- A competitive salary, bonus of up to 30%, a discount of 25% across Arcadia Group stores, extra discounts on clothes for work and great external discounts across a range of things you use every day, stakeholder pension, and career development opportunities across the Group - we offer everything you could want and more!