Online Trading Assistant - External Business Admin
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
- Responsible for managing the trading of our key departments on External Business channels to ensure the website receives the right product profile, quantity and size ratio to maximise sales, and stock is well represented across the website and online marketing content.
- Prepare product data and images for our 3rd party websites such as Debenhams, House of Fraser and Tesco
- Ensure all data is accurate and as rich as possible to give the customer an informed shopping experience
- Work with the studio team to ensure all images are ready to meet deadlines
- Check all stock is allocated correctly working with the merchandising team to address any issues
- Arrange bookings for deliveries into the 3rd party warehouses
- Monitor new product selections through a step by step process to ensure no delays occur
- Complete weekly checks of the websites to ensure product has gone live correctly
- Manage price changes with the 3rd party team to ensure they are live in time for key events
- Raise any issues with the 3rd party team and ensure fixed quickly
- Actively seek ways to improve speed to sale for all products
- Communicate to the wider trade team any upcoming opportunities for content or promotions as notified by the 3rd party team
- Be able to complete a high volume of repetitive work whilst maintaining high accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus and understanding of what is important to the online customer