Creative Artworker - Evans
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Evans for a Creative Artworker reporting in to the Lead Creative and working closely with the Off and Online Graphic Design team, Creative Coordinator and Print Purchasing. The main purpose of the role is to own the final stages of the design process across all printed media, insuring that all jobs are perfectly finished, that all details are correct and that artwork is prepared on time in the right format for print. In addition the management of the entire retouching process sits under the remit of this role from marking up selects and working closely with external retouchers to ensure that all images are delivered back to the brand at in an exemplary standard on time and within the agreed budget.
- Prepare and package all artwork for printing across all formats.
- Upload artwork to the relevant printer and approve PDF proofs pre-printing.
- Work closely with the Design team and Creative Coordinator to identify specific bespoke graphic needs and amend accordingly.
- Develop and keep an up to date library of all graphics used within the business and generate a ‘to be destroyed’ list when necessary.
- Archiving where necessary and holding workshops when appropriate to educate team members on changes.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and improving where necessary the artwork back of house filing system to ensure smooth transition of work through the various stages; from current / live work to archived.
- Work with the Creative Lead to select and obtain sign off of all images from all brand shots.
- Mark up and manage retouching of all images through rounds of amends to completion.
- Basic retouching as and when required.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills and the ability to flex when required.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels, building strong working relationships.
- Ability to perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible approach and use of initiative.
- Motivated, committed with a desire to learn from others.
- Strong team player and ability to work well independently
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan