Merchandise Administration Assistant
Whatever your style, a career at Arcadia looks great on you.
We’re the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with eight major brands: Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, and Outfit. All our brands share the Arcadia values that make them great places to work. We let people be themselves. We're informal while professional. And we mix fun with business. But our brands all have their own distinct flavours, too. Round here, commercial success starts with people – getting stuck in and working together.
Join us and you won’t be here just to make up the numbers. You’ll take on real responsibility from the word ‘go’. As well as learning on the job, you’ll get the chance to accessorise your style with professional development. We’re home to a range of brands – enough to keep you engaged for your whole career. Most of all, there’s massive scope to shape your role as you progress.
- While Buyers and Designers set the trends for new ranges, Merchandisers do the strategic thinking that decides where those ranges will be available. Will the next big thing be our next big seller? It could be your call.
- Starting out as an MAA, you'll help make sure our products are in the right place, at the right time - whether it's in-store or online. As well as staying on top of the everyday admin taks, a big part of your role will be allocating new stock to stores. By analysing and presenting customer buying and sales patterns, you'll help guide the whole process, maximising profit opportunities and getting to know our customers and stores inside out.
- One day you might be assessing sales figures. Next, you'll consult with Buyers over a product sample to decide where to launch our latest creation. You'll build excellent working relationships with Distribution, Brand Merchandising and the Buyers Admin Assistant in your department, as well as managing your UK based and international suppliers.
- A born explorer who cares about the little things, you're the sort of person who roots out the insights others miss. Our merchandisers come from all kinds of backgrounds, so as long as your degree is a 2:2 or above - and you live and breathe fashion your good to go. You'll need some in-store experience, know your way round an Excel spreadsheet - and be a dab hand with figures.
- 22 days holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- A special treat when you join us!
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan