Technology Graduate Programme
If you have a passion for driving transformation through digital and next generation technology excellence, then our Graduate Programme could be for you.
We work closely with partners including Accenture, Bilfinger, Deloitte and IBM to ensure best in class service delivery and IT operations with a clearly defined strategic roadmap, governance and insights with customers and colleagues at the core.
- We work in a fast paced, demanding, agile environment. Whether you’re helping us run smooth IT operations, prevent cyber threats or work with our colleagues and customers to fully understand and pre-empt demands, there’s never a dull moment.
- After joining the rest of our graduates for a comprehensive induction you will work across different areas within IT to learn how each area delivers business critical best in class digital and next generation technology excellence.
- All our graduates complete an 18 month core graduate development programme, supported by on-the-job role placements and additional training and development based on your business area and role. Throughout, you’ll have support from the managers and mentors in your business area. The programme has been designed around you to make sure you have the opportunity to maximise your potential. It has several elements that support you start confidently in our business and develop your knowledge, skills and experience to succeed. You’ll be joining a network of graduates already in our business and will have all the support you need from day one.
- Company induction
- Health and safety training
- Coaching and buddy support
- On-the-job role placements
- Business and personal development modules
- Management development
- WaterAid charity business challenge
- Technical and professional development
- Off-boarding event
- Whether you want to be an architect, IT security specialist, business analyst or service transition lead, this Programme offers a variety of opportunities to progress within the UK’s largest digitally focused water and wastewater services provider.
- We’re a hardworking, dedicated and highly skilled team of IT specialists who strive to deliver best in class services for our colleagues and customers covering hundreds of sites; from Swindon through Reading and the outskirts of London. We seek graduates who are innovative, share our passion for excellence in IT operations and are willing to muck in where and as needed.
- How we go about things and our values are important to us, as well as a genuine interest in what we do and our customers. We are a diverse business and are looking for self-driven graduates who are confident stepping into new environments, adding value and whose values reflect ours:
- Reach higher, be better
- Take care
- Passionate about everything we do
- Be respectful and value everyone
- Be proud, be blue
- A passion for technology or relevant degree is key for this role. If you have a minimum of a 2:2 expected or achieved degree and an appetite to shape your future, please apply today.
- ITIL certification would be an added advantage but is not essential.