Evans currently has an exciting opportunity for an International Assistant Merchandiser to join their team.
You will get involved in all areas of the Merchandising function such as sales forecasting, planning, reviewing allocations, monitoring deliveries, communicating with franchise partners, providing analysis and potentialising the stock packages for International stores.
- Sales forecasting & managing intake from placing stock with the brand to delivery to partner.
- Advising partners on markdown activity & pricing considering local competition.
- Conducting trade analysis to identify key opportunities & risks for the markets of responsibility.
- Understanding the UK strategy and how to potentalise this in International markets.
- Building a good working relationship with International Partners
- Working with the Buying and Logistics teams to ensure successful delivery of product to market
- Seasonal product planning, taking into account market lessons learnt, as well as brand objectives.
- Planning stock packages for New Stores.
- Overseeing MAA in terms of product allocations and personal development.
- Monthly forecast of WSSI
- Support with planning and process through deciding sales plans per store, sales phasing for the season, department mixes and space planning
- Maintain option plan/OTB, ensuring commitment is in line with good monthly plan
- Strong commercial aptitude with good understanding of the high street
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Coaching skills to develop others e.g. MAA’s
- Good problem solving skills
- Highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn about overseas markets & cultures