Buyers Administration Assistant
Whatever your style, a career at Arcadia looks great on you.
We’re the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with eight major brands: Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, and Outfit. All our brands share the Arcadia values that make them great places to work. We let people be themselves. We're informal while professional. And we mix fun with business. But our brands all have their own distinct flavours, too. Round here, commercial success starts with people – getting stuck in and working together.
Join us and you won’t be here just to make up the numbers. You’ll take on real responsibility from the word ‘go’. As well as learning on the job, you’ll get the chance to accessorise your style with professional development. We’re home to a range of brands – enough to keep you engaged for your whole career. Most of all, there’s massive scope to shape your role as you progress.
- Could you find the next high street trend on the Milan catwalk? Yes? Then walk this way.Look inside our Buyers’ heads and you’ll see a happy blend of Creative and Commercial thinking. Music. Designers on the catwalk. Travel. Architecture. Bloggers. They find inspiration everywhere, matching a designer’s eye with business savvy.
- They ‘get’ what their customers need, and the things they don’t even know they need yet. So they can pick the ranges that’ll fly off the racks.
- Starting out as a Buyer’s Admin Assistant, you’ll combine everyday admin with all kinds of decisions that’ll keep your brand ahead of the game. Pick the products we stock, get along brilliantly with Design and Merchandising. Negotiate with suppliers for the best deals, solve problems with the Garment Technical team and generally get things done in your own inimitable style.
- You’re versatile. You live for fashion. You’ve got a designer’s eye and an ear to the ground. You switch between your commercial and creative heads at the drop of that blogger-endorsed hat. And because competition for these roles is so intense, you’ve got some ninja admin skills, work experience and a fashion-related degree, too, 2:2 or better.
- 22 days holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- A special treat when you join us!
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan