- Manage daily haulage move in liaison with Yard, Customer & Lines
- Call Yards proactively to check the day’s loading is on schedule . Dealing if shipping line for accurate status of loads
- Ensuring that the booking team rebook any cancelled loading .
- Update the system with all transport happening and if any charges incurred
- In case container damage or long stay container issues, act promptly with the line, yard and customers to ensure minimise costs
- Deal with any additional charges incurred to ensure all costs are kept at minimum
- Advise management on improvement to working procedure in the company interest.
- Any other task general expected from a Logistics Executive
- Regular visit of Yards and shipping line offices to ensure smooth logistics operations