Graduate Legal Opportunities
This well respected legal firm are currently offering entry line positions to four successful law graduates. There is excellent progression in this role with routes to move up through the firm and utilise all the skills and knowledge from university.
- Working on a range of client cases, the primary purpose of this role will be to handle Claimant PI caseload, which will involve both pre-litigated and litigated claims, from initial set up to conclusion, and managing an appropriate number of property damage recovery claims.
- In order to successfully and effectively achieve the primary purpose you will be liaising you’re your clients through the telephone with new referrals to discuss their potential personal injury claims creating new business opportunities for the organisation and opening claims on the bespoke case management system for easy tracking and effective case management.
- You will be sending client engagement packs for valuable retention and submitting claims through the RTA MOJ Portal.
- On your client’s behalf you will be gathering and obtaining all relevant evidence in support of the client’s claim as well as negotiating a favourable settlement for them.
- Where required you will also be issuing court proceedings and conducting litigated claims for settlement or conclusion.
- Fully complying with all financial transactions/Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Working within and supporting the team to achieve and maintain full compliance with all office protocols, client service level agreements and client “key performance indicators”
- Maximising fee earning opportunities
- Achieving a 100% data integrity compliance on the office case management system on all own handled claims and cases
- Instructing medical experts and valuing medical evidence
- Relevant degree in a Law discipline 2:2 MINIMUM
- Full driving licence and own transport
- Be able to demonstrate office/legal/insurance or customer service experience
- Clear and confident communication skills both written and verbal
- The willingness to accommodate to unexpected situations
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Relevant experience – Desirable