Our client is a leading EXECUTIVE recruitment company specialising in finance to blue chip organisations.
They use their 15 years + of specialised experience to bring together the very best clients with the very best candidates.
The Management Team has developed exceptional experience and understanding of careers in the Financial and Payments industry.
- Building relationships with both Clients and Candidates.
- Listening and learning about their businesses, their ambitions and their challenges.
- They get to know about company structure and ethos. In this way, they develop a genuine understanding of their needs, sometimes to the degree that they’re able to challenge and help refine the client brief.
- They’re dedicated to establishing and maintaining connections with all the relevant industry ‘players’.
- They aim to work only with the very best brands and the highest calibre candidates in the Cards, Payments and Consumer Finance industry.
- Resourcing and recruitment support
- Creating job specifications
- Arranging interviews
- Talent Pool building
- Managing the CRM databases
- Marketing; administration of the website (job board and blog), Monster, social media platforms
- Produce all the invoices and managing contractor timesheets
- First point of contact for clients/candidates
- Producing formal documents and research
- Client agreements; contracts, associate agreements
- Keeping up to date with industry news and informing colleagues of QMI/new job opportunities with relevant clients
- Attending client events locally and in London to get to know the clientele
- PA to Managing Director and support for 1 Director/1 Chairman
- Support Board meetings with agenda and minute taking, contribute to the meetings with ideas
- Managing Directors/senior management diaries
- Arranging meetings/phone calls
- Travel Arrangements
- Proof-Reading of documents
- Client Liaising – face to face and over e mail/phone
- Producing PowerPoints
- Relevant degree
- Experience in business support or relevant industry experience
- Proven experience of communicating with clients n a professional manner
- Looking for progression with a business and interested in continuous personal development
- Able to juggle several ongoing tasks during the working day and respond to urgent requests for support
- Ability to work well in a small team, work confidently with minimal supervision and willingness to contribute ideas to team meetings
- First class organisational and time management skills
- A high standard of spoken and written English essential including the ability to communicate effectively and represent the company professionally on the telephone
- Confident in using Microsoft Office suite; ability to use other software packages an advantage. Good internet research skills.
- Opportunity to progress, Company pension, Bike to work scheme, free parking, other benefits are currently being looked at to include private medical etc to ensure employees are looked after and feel valued