ACA Graduate Trainee
As a graduate on our 3 year ACA training programme, you will be required to work as part of a team to provide a range of accountancy and tax related services to both new and established clients, whilst becoming a fully qualified chartered accountant.
- As an ACA Graduate Trainee with PKF Francis Clark you will work with a range of businesses across the South West.
- Working as part of an audit team ensuring the validity of clients financial records and making recommendations for improvements in their systems and commercial observations where appropriate
- Preparing financial statements and management information for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Assisting with tax compliance work, both through the audit and accounts preparation process and potentially through secondments to tax teams
- Developing and strengthening client relationships, providing a first class professional service
- a 2:1 degree in any discipline (obtained or predicted)
- 280 UCAS points, excluding general studies (obtained or predicted in the same year)
- Grade B or above in Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent