Watkins Solicitors are currently looking for a Full/Part time newly qualified Family Lawyer
- To undertake fee earning work for private clients of the practice
- To act as the supervisor for paralegals/support staff
- Manage all client work allocated by the partners in accordance with detailed procedures.
- At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation and information of the practice and clients.
- To achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- To supervise, support and develop immediate support staff and fee earning staff as agreed with the partners.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the partners.
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to successfully market the firm and generate new business.
- Experience or newly qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Child Care Scheme
- Bike2work Scheme