A thriving Harrogate company is currently seeking an assistant accountant to join their dynamic finance team for an initial 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent. This role has been newly created due to the companies continued success.
- As an assistant accountant you will be working closely with various members of the finance team and in particular the financial controller.
- Assisting with month end accounts.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts.
- Managing the cash flow forecasting process and presenting to the management team.
- Assisting with the production of statutory financial statements.
- Assisting with the completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Assisting with project work.
- Ideally you will have obtained or be studying towards your CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification with previous exposure to management accounts/financial accounts.
- Ideally you will also have good communication and Excel skills.
- Excellent exposure to a growing organisation with the potential of a permanent position makes this an ideal role for an assistant accountant.