Our client is a well established firm of Independent Financial Planners, who offers specialist financial, taxation and independent investment advice for both individual clients and businesses in the UK and internationally.
A newly created vacancy is available to work from their offices in Leicester for a Pensions Administrator to join the SIPP & SSAS team. Providing a professional and effective administrative service for the SIPP & SASS Scheme.
- Undertake all aspects of administration of a portfolio of SSAS and/or SIPP clients.
- Working in a team under the guidance of a team leader the SIPP Manager and Senior Managers and Directors tasks
- Monitor own work flow and prioritisation of outstanding work.
- Maintain a full and efficient diary system.
- Assist other team members and cover for absence of other administration staff where required.
- Communicating with clients, financial advisors, solicitors, accountants, H M Revenue & Customs, fund managers, insurance companies and other professional connections by letter, telephone, e-mail and fax.
- Occasional attendance at client meetings with a senior colleague where required.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems
- Fully and accurately recording telephone conversations
- Use of OMNI administration system and/or SSAS administration reports as applicable.
- Liaising with new provider/insurer/administrator.
- Checking registered scheme status receiving scheme.
- Ensuring all HMRC and FCA deadlines are met
- Maintenance of paper and electronic filing systems
- Preparation of new business documentation
- The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a pension Administrator - knowledge of OMNI database would be beneficial however this is by no means essential.
- You will have excellent understanding of Microsoft systems Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as having solid communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Our Client is looking for a self starter, proactive individual, who has the passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced, professional environment.