Dune London PR Placement
We are currently looking for an intern to work in our busy press office.
Dune is the leading retailer of affordable luxury footwear and accessories. Founded in 1992
as a small concession in a ladies fashion store, and opening its first store on London’s Kings
Road in 1993, Dune has since rapidly expanded to over 250 outlets across the world.
Offering unique designs, premium customer service and an unparalleled combination of quality and fashion-forward trends, Dune is the go-to destination for both women and men.
- Sending out samples to the press
- Keeping the sample room tidy at all times
- Updating PR Shots (online image database)
- Compiling coverage documents for internal use
- Basic admin
- You will learn about The Dune Group and how the press department operates
- How we work towards gaining press coverage in different medias
- How to use databases such as Gorkana and PR Shots
- Start to build on press contacts
- Managing samples
- He/she will report into the Press Assistant and support the press office in the day to day activities.
- The candidate must be organised, pro-active, sociable, take initiative, have good time-keeping skills and be available full time Monday to Friday for a 4 week period.