A boutique brand and design studio who work on a number of high end projects for a large variety of brands and businesses. Based in Central London, the business was formed out of another sister studio and is currently growing fast!
Seeking an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for coordinating, budgeting, tracking and delivery of digital and branding projects.
- Defining and managing project budgets and schedules with the Creative Director
- Formatting proposals with Creative Director for pitches and/or prospective projects including formulating costs relevant to the deliverables
- Liaising with suppliers / contractors / partners and overseeing project delivery, (Development agencies, Printers, Photographers, copywriters, etc)
- Liaising with clients - Recording feedback and setting activity schedules and comms planning
- Management of project costs, invoices and weekly department forecast updates (experience using Paprika is a bonus)
- Work with Creative Director to create efficiencies in project delivery / process
- Manage resource with regard to freelancers / staff.
- Working with agencies or known freelancers to source talent
- Quality checking artwork / digital design work and proof-reading
- Working with the Head of Finance to track project budgets and forecast revenue and expenditure
- Writing project proposals with Creative Director
- Defining project SOWs, budgeting and delivery schedules
- Client liaison and communications management and planning
- Source and manage resource - staff / freelancers / suppliers
- Quality checking artwork / digital design work and proofreading
- Working with the Head of Finance to maintain and track project finances
- Interpersonal skills are essential - cultural fit is very important
- Experience in delivering digital projects with Agile methodology
- Experience with 3rd party project management software (Invision/basecamp/Slack) a bonus
- The successful candidate must have experience in delivering digital projects (websites, apps, installations) with experience in branding and visual identity development projects.
- A dedicated and meticulous mindset with attention to detail is key to succeeding in the role.
- The Project manager will be responsible for budget optimisation and margins on all projects and work closely with the Creative Director and Head of Finance to ensure these are maximised wherever possible.
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills are essential - cultural fit is important at Territory
- Experience in delivering digital projects including working knowledge in Agile methodology and/or PRINCE2 certified is an advantage
- Proactive problem solving and management skills
- Experience in brand-related design / marketing a bonus
- An intelligent balance of client empathy and internal leadership skills
- Experience with 3rd party project management software (Invision/Basecamp/Trello) a bonus