A brilliant opportunity for a hard working Payroll Administrator to join a rapidly growing business within the retail industry. This business is based in the heart of Birmingham with impressive growth plans for 2017. This is the role for you, if you're looking for development as well as a friendly, driven and lively working environment.
The successful candidate will be transiting into the world of retail, joining the business's payroll function focussing on all areas of such a substantial role. Areas such as handling timesheets, liaising with contractors, handling compliance, data entry and bulk weekly payroll processing will all be included.
This business invites you to join its highly valued long serving employees, remaining proud of the fact that 1 in 3 of their employee's have prevailed with them for over 10 years.
- Start in accordance to your notice period, joining the support of a closely-knit work force
- Be provided with travel to work help scheme, child day care vouchers and grocery discounts
- Work within well aerated offices
- Be part of an immovable business which encourages work life balance too
- Be someone who's experienced working in a busy payroll position
- Have competent grasp of using Microsoft packages
- Be someone ready to settle into a sturdy career in offering the business unparalleled financial support
- Have proven experience dealing with high volumes and values of invoices, challenging queries whilst using able communication skills
- This is an opportunity to be clutched if you see yourself set to finish your career in a content and fulfilling sales ledger clerk role.
- This role will bestow unrivalled career stability along with a friendly and supportive working environment.