We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Administrator to join our successful Woking Collections team who are driven to exceed targets. You will play a vital role within Allianz to support our financial stability.
As an Administrator you will work closely with your colleagues within the Woking Collections team and also colleagues and external customers within the Commercial and Engineering Divisions to build strong relationships and enable us to meet our business objectives. Our market is constantly changing and we need to be able to find new and better ways of doing things.
- The role will require the individual to sort, scan and distribute post from/to Internal and External customers as well as issue reminder letters.
- The individual will need to liaise with our offshore team as well as internal and external customers to resolve queries by e-mail and/or telephone.
- The successful individual will need to deal with Cheque and Bank Transfer requests as well as processing credit card payments and undertaking daily banking and cashiering duties as required, as well as ad-hoc admin duties.
- Qualified to GCSE standard or equivalent (including Maths and English at Grade C or above)
- Previous administrative experience or experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Able to deliver high quality work under pressure within required timescales
- Able to deal with internal and external customers at all levels in persona, and communicate using different media
- A base salary of £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience, which is reviewed annually.
- Annual bonus scheme related to individual and company performance.
- Generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year.
- Share purchase plan.
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs.
- Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.