A newly created requirement has arisen within a very successful and highly reputable Financial Planning organisation, who provide advise to a wide range of high net worth clients, for a Financial Planning Assistant to join their team.
- Processing new business applications,
- Liaising with product providers
- Assisting Advisors and Paraplanner
- Preparing valuation packs
- Processing letters of authority
- Liaising with clients
- In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants must be a strong communicator and possess a strong commitment to working within Financial Services.
- It is essential that suitable applicants have exposure to the Financial Services arena and educated to at least degree level.
- In return, you can expect to work with one of the friendliest and professional companies within the industry alongside full support in achieving industry specific qualifications in addition to genuine progression opportunities.
- This role would suit a candidate whom cares about being the best at their work, whilst having fun doing it.