Trainee Structural Engineer
Since 1978 our client, a multi-disciplined Structural Engineering practice, have carved a strong niche for themselves, being recognised as one of the UK's preeminent consultancies for dealing with complex and sensitive projects. A reputation they have earned due to the quality of their service and most importantly their staff. In a supportive team atmosphere, in 2016 my Client was the first organisation in the construction industry to win a Platinium Investors in People Award, they employ talented and ambitious professionals (all of whom have either achieved or are working towards Chartered status) with a can do attitude.
- Provide engineering design and consultancy services to a wide range of projects, mainly residential and commercial builds
- Ensure that sufficient and full information is available on all projects
- Carry out site visits
- Provide advice and guidance on builds and projects
- Conduct client visits as and when required
- Report writing
- Design utilising a variety of materials including steel, concrete and masonary
- Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate possessing the desire to further develop their career within a Civil/Structural Engineering practice.
- Strong academic background within a relevant discipline
- The desire to work towards Chartered Engineer status
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Professional telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills.