In this new role, you will provide an efficient private client administration support service to a team of existing advisers. You will assist advisers in the processing of new business and the servicing of existing clients, adhering to strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration ensuring the work flows effectively.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Producing client valuations.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Experience within a financial services administration role.
- Professional industry qualifications desirable.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. You will be able to build strong relations with staff members and clients.
- You will be confident and self assured. Display a positive approach to change, remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail being key.