Your new company is a multi-faceted Glasgow based company that operates across a range of sectors.
You will be an integral part of the finance team where you will support the day to day running of the business and support the finance managers in their core responsibilities.
- Weekly wage review and IR compliance
- Prepare and review monthly control reconciliations
- Prepare monthly journals; fixed assets, overhead accruals and pre-payments, tax accruals, HP journals
- Staff training and development
- Review of remote finance function
- Annual audit stat accounts production support
- Annual budget; preparation and support
- Tax information for P11D
- VAT returns
- Quarterly UK travel
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonable required of you by finance line manager and other senior finance
- Be qualified by experience
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Be proactive and have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Have first class communication skills
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work meticulously and accurately
- Be pragmatic and approachable
- Be energetic and resilient
- A competitive rate of pay and the chance to join a growing organisation at an exciting time.