I am currently recruiting for a national award winning Accountancy and a leading independent provider of Accounting who are looking for a Accountant and Senior Accountant to join their team based in Blackpool and Lytham.
I have an excellent opportunity for a numerate and articulate individual to join either award winning professional Accountant firm who have an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
The successful applicant will need to be highly organised, be able to plan and prioritise their own workload and work on their own initiative, have excellent communication skills and be a good team player. A background in Accountancy is essential.
- Deliver a high quality accounting service for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing both year-end & management accounts, together with business & personal tax returns
- Assisting with the preparation of client work and communication with clients
- Reviewing the work of junior members of staff
- Maintaining a strong team ethic to support the team
- Coaching team members to assist with their own personal development
- Annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Tax computations alongside the accounts work
- Superannuation certificates
- VAT returns
- AAT or be part ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience in an accounts role within practice
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- A driving licence and a car insured for business use
- Benefits Package (after qualifying period/on completion of qualification) including pension, private medical insurance, group life assurance and flexible benefits scheme with multiple options such as options to buy/sell holidays.