LOVE PEOPLE AND LOVE FOOD AND DRINK?
LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO PROGRESS YOUR CAREER?
Then why not combine it all by joining our THAIKHUN Southampton West Quay team as a FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER.
The team here are looking for some new team members to join their existing fun and funky team, and are excited to get to know them and show them what is great about being part of their team
Thaikhun is one of the newest concepts to come from the Thai Leisure group, who currently operate a number of restaurants in the UK incorporating the Brands Chaophraya (the UK’s leading Thai Fine dining brand),Chaobaby and Yee Rah.
THAIKHUN is a FUN, FUNKY, MODERN, EXCITING and ENERGETIC concept that incorporates the vibrancy of THAI STREET FOOD... The Manchester restaurant is located in the popular restaurant area Spinning fields.
It offers a casual dining experience, with authentic Thai interior that is bursting at the seams with hand-picked bric-a-brac. It is truly an interactive dining experience with an ‘open kitchen’ and traditional rustic surroundings. The dishes created are bursting with flavours, and the Thai inspired cocktails are a must.
- As part of the Front of house team you will be expected to be part of the customer experience from start to finish.
- This will include tasks such as meeting and greeting customers, taking orders and serving food and drink, optimising the customer’s experiences by recommending items on the menu and assisting with their needs, following all company standards and most importantly ‘Loving the customer’.
- Fun and outgoing
- Good communicators
- Passionate about food and drink
- Great people skills
- Previous experience working in a restaurant or bar (preferred but not essential)
- Looking to develop your skills and progress yourself in hospitality
- Excited to work with and embrace different cultures
- Open minded and looking to embrace the business ethos.
- Team player – you must be able to work well with others
- A caring nature and good eye for detail
- Cash handling experience (preferred but not essential)
- You get to be part of an exciting new and developing Brand
- You get to become part of the Thaikhun and Thai Leisure group family
- Amazing opportunity to progress and develop your career
- Experience a restaurant and culture like no other.
- Receive training and development of skills and Knowledge