As the Compliance Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Health & Safety and Sustainability teams with the use of various methods but specifically to include Microsoft Excel and an in-house Health & Safety system.
Well known client, very highly regarded in their industry. They are seeking a Compliance Administrator to join them on a temporary basis initially to potentially go permanent after 3 Months based in Manchester.
- Collate information about waste contractors for the company managed sites using a combination of systems and databases.
- Contact site operators and contractors by email and telephone to collect waste information.
- Provide training to contractors on how to populate spreadsheets used to collect waste data.
- Assist in managing monthly waste data returns.
- Quality assessment of completed waste data spreadsheets.
- Assist in managing the health and safety incident inbox.
- Data input of health and safety information into spreadsheets, reporting any significant issues to H&S coordinator/manager.
- Establish audit requirements & gather quotations; forward to surveyors and site staff for approval, instructing the audits once approved.
- Assist in closing down high priority actions raised at H & S audits and update systems as required. Data analysis: producing statistics, graphs and trends from raw data.
- Produce detailed meeting minutes
- Assist with client reporting
- Excellent communication skills for gaining information from contractors and site managers /RFMs and explaining use of spreadsheets.
- Excellent data input skills for updating spreadsheets
- Excellent organisation skills to deal with high volume of emails and telephone calls
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Interest and understanding of waste management and wider environmental practice (Desirable)
- Interest and understanding of health and safety (Desirable)