Marie Curie is the UK's leading provider of medical, practical and emotional support for people living with terminal illness and their families. In order to be able to reach more patients in dire need of their care, Marie Curie urgently require more funding.
- We are currently looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic and passionate promotional staff to speak to the public in a variety of train stations across the North of England.
- Working as part of a small but well established in-house team, you will attend pre-arranged promotions to raise awareness of the Marie Curie service's that support people with terminal illnesses and their families.
- Your aim is to increase the charities profile and recruit new supporters to the charity by recruiting long term donors giving via Direct Debit.
- We are currently offering hours during the week and weekend between the hours of 7:30am - 8pm in 8 hour shifts.
- It is desirable that you should have previous sales / promotions experience.