Supply Planner Order Management (OM)
The Operations Function within BAT is currently going through a complex Global change progam. This will result in globally aligned systems (e.g APO, SAP), processes and organisational structure.
The role has been created through the adoption of the so called “SNO model” whereby there is a distinction between Tactical and Strategic Planning processes. The role is part of the Tactical Planning layer.
To support this transformation the Supply Network Planning Hub was established in the UK and shall be responsible of delivering Operation services to EEMEA and WE Commercial Regions. This involves a substantial change management programme covering supply chain organization , process and culture across the SN Planning Hub .
The job holder is responsible to deliver the most optimum supply plan for each of the allocated Factory/ End Market supply chains. Optimum in terms of resource (people & machine) utilisation and lowest possible cost while maintaining agreed service levels and inventory targets whilst supporting the factory productivity targets.
The Supply Network Planning Hub serves over 170 customers under different business models, with complex logistical and supply issues, sourcing from 19+factories across the region where integration and standardisation of practices is required in order to realise the SAP benefits.
The role requires a strong base in continuous improvement to drive the change management required within the SN Planning Hub in order to deliver sustainable change and the end game Operations vision.The process improvement focuses on operational performance, ensuring that the necessary actions are taken to reduce costs, improve performance & optimise the utilisation of the company’s assets
- To manage all relevant information for customer ensure they are timely informed of any issues / risk of supply
- To ensure demand is visible for planning across the network
- To manager orders in line with weekly and monthly planning process
- To ensure complete /full demand plan is visible in APO DC /SNP and highlighting any deviations to agreed plans in Customer Facing Team including New Product Introduction as per timelines agreed
- To upload forecast into APO DC for external BAT customers
- To manage orders on credit hold, Spot Orders (SO) & Order Changes through the WPP process
- To provide documentation for Financial Hub markets
- Ensure completeness and correctness for Master Data (MD) (APO SNP & ECC ), including running Master Data reports, daily overdue reports for SO/PO/STO's and distribution to all stakeholders, Root cause analysis on issues, escalate as required to ensure resolution
- Identify risk / issues and manage exceptional through the WPP to ensure the effective resolution
- Out of stock (OOS) / On time in full (OTIF) miss reasons accurately to provide Root cause analysis (RCA), manage discussion with relevant parties and agree corrective action plan
- Variations to New Product Introduction (NPI) project timelines and / or demand alignment
- To provide feedback and status on End Market Stock build requests
- To communicate upcoming exceptional cost and seek relevant approval for execution
- To proactively track shipments to customer arrival
- Adhere to all processes, procedures as per defined Operating model
- Drive the continued improvement in Supply planning performance and its interaction with team members
- To write, perform and validate test script when required as well as raise change request and perform impact assessment as required
- To create and maintain technical documentation; provide training and coaching to End Users on process and system and support issue resolution
- Desirable FMCG company managing planning processes
- Desirable graduate calibre in business economics or engineering
- SAP APO/ERP System knowledge and Excel skills are strong assets
- Desirable understanding of Planning processes
- Good cultural awareness
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills