We're the number one car finance website in the UK for a reason. It's because we pride ourselves on being the best.
Our business is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which is encouraged throughout every department. We keep this culture by only hiring brilliant people who are driven, ambitious and challenge the norm. We're good at what we do, but there is always room to improve which is why we're serious about investing in our people.
The role is predominantly processing data from customer's applications. You will be propping applications to the most suitable lenders ensuring we are able to offer the customer the best deal. Ensuring applications are accurate and if not, sending to the customer services team in order for them to contact the customer. You will be required to work 5 days a week out of a 7 day rota.
Starting salary is £16000 per annum. Progression to other departments and roles is possible for the right candidate.
Why CarFinance 247?
At CarFinance 247 we work hard and we're constantly developing - our people, our processes and our technology and we all share the same goal; to consistently deliver a seamless, easy and enjoyable experience to each and every one of our customers and employees.
Investing in our people is a priority, so much so we've developed and run our very own Academy. If you're lucky enough to be a part of our academy you can expect interactive learning, on the job activities & fun activities such as quizzes in order to prepare you for joining your team.
You can be certain that with CarFinance 247 you're always developing, learning new things and creating new opportunities for yourself. In fact, 90% of our managers have been promoted from within. We really believe in our people & strive to ensure you reach your full potential.
So if you're excited about a new challenge, want to work in a fast paced environment, with a team of like-minded people, you're in the right place.
Get in touch.
- Using multiple in house systems to validate applications
- Propping applications to the sales teams
- Managing an email inbox
- You must have a keen eye for detail as accuracy is key
- You must be able to work at a fast pace in order to process a high volume of applications efficiently
- You must be highly IT literate as you will be working on a large variety of systems
- Company funded BUPA healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme & Death in Service
- Family friendly benefits including Childcare vouchers
- Company reward scheme including: length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Company social events including: summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day - 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Free on site gym (newly refurbished with brand new equipment)
- Communal Gardens
- On site restaurant
- Subsidised car parking