Design and Project Coordinator - Furniture
Seeking a Design & Project Coordinator to join a reputable, established company that specialise in FF&E Education Furniture!
Over 80 years knowledge and experience supplying to the education industry, and supported by a group with a turnover in excess of GBP100million, the success and growth of this company has led them to expand their team. The company have over 10 depots and warehouse facilities across the UK, which sets them aside from their competitors.
You will work alongside a creative team and supportive manager and be given an opportunity to develop your skills and build a long term career.
Based out of their offices in Oxfordshire with regular travel to client sites.
- Supporting the furniture consultants by pre-qualifying leads, building bids and designs to drive the contract sales forward
- Absorb and understand consultants brief and build bid - including quotation, sourcing company products and additional products from supplier list, produce drawings, build presentation packs and confidently present back to the client
- Support the sales team with revision and general changes to bids and drawings
- Process orders and identify areas to further save on costs
- Build long term professional relationships with suppliers
- Assist with project management alongside the team during the busy summer period - coordinating, managing installation team, working closely with suppliers, working towards time frames
- Working with Revit Systems & 3D Drawings
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months experience in a design role with experience using Revit Systems
- It is essential that you have knowledge or experience within the furniture, interiors or public space (education) sector
- Keen desire and passion to develop a career within design using AutoCAD, Revit and 3D design software
- Excellent communicator that is a confident presenter
- Self starter that is capable of using their initiative
- Capable of qualifying leads through databases and inbound enquiries
- Must be able to demonstrate that you can play a key role within a team and work closely with other departments
- You must have a full UK driving license as this role requires regular travel.