Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a successful and award-winning family run business in based Leeds. This is a pivotal role where you will make a real contribution to the future direction of the company.
A highly successful and profitable family-run business specialising in the import and distribution of specialist products. The company imports and supplies products to both consumers and the trade direct across the UK from its online ordering portal.
- As Finance Manager you will be responsible for full accounting responsibilities for this Leeds-based business.
- You will also play a key role in the development of future business strategy, providing management information to enable sound business decisions to be made.
- The duties and responsibilities for this role include month-end and year-end accounting duties, profit and loss, forecasting, budgeting, purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control.
- Previous experience of working in a similar standalone position
- Good interpersonally with excellent communication skills and a friendly manner
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise own workload
- Good IT skills including Excel