Assistant Accounting Technician
A well known organisation in Godalming is looking to appoint an Assistant Accounting Technician to join the growing finance team of the business. This role supports and is mentored by the Accounting Technician and Financial Controller. With good benefits, free parking and growth potential, this role is offered as permanent.
With a history of over 100 years in Godalming, this privately funded organisation has world class facilities. This well established business is considered as one of the top facilities in their sector and have a long history in both the UK and abroad.
- As the Assistant Accounting Technician you will focus on assisting the Accounting Technician to produce high quality financial reports for the business.
- This will include working on the nominal ledger, banking, purchase ledger, assisting with month end and preparing audit data for statutory accounts and various other tasks.
- You will also get exposure to basic payroll, vat and industry specific reporting standards.
- Working experience in an accounting role
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn