This is truly a fantastic opportunity for an individual with Payroll experience to join this prestigious and forward thinking business.
To support a team of payroll administrators responsible for paying thousands of employees each week.
- Looking for an individual who possesses a natural, outgoing and confident approach. someone who can work closely within a team environment, and consistently meet company and banking deadlines.
- Experience in a Payroll environment.
- Available to start at short notice
- Good level of IT literacy (including MS Office applications).
- Good level of numeracy and literacy. GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (A*-B) are essential, further education is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised, methodical, self-motivated and committed to providing quality service.
- High levels of integrity, confidentiality and discretion.