Pump Engineer / Service Engineer
Service and Maintenance Engineer required for our client; specialists within the water treatment and waste water industries with over 100 depots across the world. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Service and Maintenance Engineer to cover sites across the South West working from a Bristol based depot so the Engineer needs to be based on patch to be considered.
- The successful Service Engineer will be tasked with the service and maintenance of Electro Mechanical equipment within the sewage, industrial wastewater and waste to energy industries.
- The Service and Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for fault finding, sampling, repairing and replacing compressors and pumps within the waste water industry at sites across the South West of England.
- It is essential that the suitable Engineer has experience in the sewage, waste water and/or water treatment industries working as a service and/or maintenance engineer.
- Experience as a service/maintenance engineer
- Experience working on pumps and compressors in the sewage/waste water industries
- Based in South West England
- Must be flexible in regards to nights away and travelling abroad
- Salary £25k - £30k DOE
- 40 hour working week
- Company van
- Opportunity to work abroad