A Client Administrator is required to work for our Client, a prestigious and well known Private Bank & Wealth Management business with offices based in core cities throughout the UK. Offering a genuinely bespoke Wealth Management service to a diverse range of HNW individuals, our Client provide Investment Management, Financial Planning, Lending and Private Banking services.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Client Administrator to join the stunning offices located in central Manchester. Reporting directly to the Private Client Senior Manager the successful candidate will provide direct support to the Wealth Managers and other team members.
- To provide administrative support to the Wealth Planning Team by carrying out technical research and letters
- Keeping client affairs "under review"
- Managing client expectations
- Monthly financial reconciliations
- To provide, as necessary, support in responding to client queries
- To deliver compliant and client-friendly letters within agreed and acceptable timescales.
- To maintain proactive dialogue with clients and product providers, as directed
- To maintain client files and records including new client set-up and deletion.
- To reflect and adhere to culture of compliance in all relevant tasks.
- Strong Microsoft word and excel skills
- Knowledge of the investment industry would be an advantage
- GCSE Maths and English, C grade or above
- Experience of dealing with high levels of administration
- Experience of working within a financial services environment
- Excellent team-worker
- Conscientious and willing to learn