Our client is a rapidly growing and dynamic global retail specialist, focusing upon a niche area of retail, they're enjoying significant growth and expect this to continue due to acquisition of new trading partners and to general expansion of their market. Due to their ongoing growth and internal promotion, they seek to appoint a focused, accurate and capable Payroll Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be confident in taking ownership of the payroll for head office (c150) and for internationally, field based staff. You will be diligent and professional, possessing strong numeracy, IT and communication skills and you will relish the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ideally you will have been worked in a payroll environment and have experience of working with IT systems as well and having an advanced level experience of Excel, including the use of Pivot tables.
- Review and improve the company's payroll processes.
- Calculation of Payroll on the company's payroll software and preparing reports through excel.
- Provide administrative support, sending out all offer letters and welcome packs to new employees and preparation of contracts as well as administering and changes to current employee's address, job title etc.
- Complete and send P11d and P46 details to HMRC as well as sending accurate Real Time Information to HMRC.
- Provide support to employees and deal with any queries daily.
- This is an exciting time for the business and, in line with their ongoing growth, you will play an important part in the finance team, with an opportunity to shape and improve current payroll processes.
- For the right person, this is a role and a company that will offer significant opportunity for, ongoing, personal development.
- Organised and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience of HMRC reporting
- Have experience of working with financial Payroll systems