A company that truly value their staff and believe that the people they employ are the reason for their success! Lovely offices of the outskirts of Bristol with free parking.
Our client is looking for a hardworking and professional Pensions Administrator to join their team. The individual will manage a portfolio of SSAS and SIPP pension schemes and undertake various administrative duties within strict deadlines to a high standard.
For this position, the individual should be able to use their strong organisational and communication skills to provide excellent customer service. The individual will have an understanding of the financial services industry and be confident with dealing with Financial Advisers and clients in a fast-paced environment.
An understanding of various investment options such as loanbacks and commercial property purchases is desirable.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of SSAS and SIPP pension schemes
- Main contact for internal/external Financial Advisers and scheme members
- Calculation and payment of pension benefits
- Takeover of existing schemes and transfers away to other providers
- Preparing, archiving and retrieval of documentation
- Process online banking payments for invoices, fees and investments
- Oversee commercial property purchases and sales and liaise with solicitors
- Completion of loanbacks, Intellectual Property purchases and share acquisitions
- Help resolve member queries and disputes
- Usage of internal database for accurate record keeping
- Keep up to date with pension legislation and law
- Assist with project work
- Provide training and support to less experienced staff, updating of procedure guides and offer process improvement suggestions
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties as per team requirements within strict Service Level Agreements
- Administration support experience within a financial services environment is essential
- Ability to work and think under pressure independently and as part of a team
- Be flexible and adaptable with excellent organisational and skills and high attention to detail
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent numeracy ability
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
- Professionalism and ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to build rapport and relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience with handling external incoming telephone calls and dealing with internal and external clients and providers
- Professional qualifications desirable but not essential
- 25 days holiday, Pension Provision - up to 5% employer contribution provided employee matches the contribution, 4 X Death in Service Benefits Income Protection (PHI), Health Shield (Corporate Cash Plan), Childcare Vouchers, Private Medical Insurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme and Flexi time up to management level (Maximum 0.5 days per month can be taken, subject to accrued hours)