Due to success and growth, this FMCG business is seeking an experience Assistant Account to join its Finance function at this exciting time.
- This position will support the Finance Manager in the day-to-day finance task including reconcile accounts/balance sheet, posting journals and maintaining the purchase ledger.
- You will assist in the preparation of management accounts, stock accounting, payroll and provision of analysis.
- This role will evolve with the businesses growth and the functions development of a management accounting provisions and a new budgeting and forecasting tool.
- This SME has recently restructured and is working toward an ambitious business plan.
- It encourages its employees to develop personally and bring their ideas and experience to the forefront of the business.
- This is a small finance function with plans to grow, as such a great time to join the team.
- You will have experience within an accounting role previously with working knowledge of management accounting and analysis.
- This role will look after a variety of accounting tasks, as such you must be able to work to deadlines and prioritise.
- Experience of SAGE if preferable. Strong Excel skills are essential.
- This business offers onsite parking, a great team ethos and great benefits package