An expanding Vehicle Maintenance & Performance company based in Southampton are looking to hire a Website Administrator to facilitate online sales through their eCommerce website and Facebook shop. In return you will recieve a competitive salary, progression and the opportunity to launch new websites for the business.
The company are well established and recognise the importance of building their online brand and the role of Website Administrator is key to the success of the business.
- Develop an eCommerce website by liaising with the Marketing Manager and coordinate efforts to assure that all relevant products, descriptions & images are displayed and optimised online for customers.
- Improve the customer experience/journey wherever possible.
- Liaise with IT support to prioritise, and be the escalation point for, system defects/change requests and incidents resolution.
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that effective promotions/content are set up and run up online.
- Experience in eCommerce tools and adoption both internally and externally.
- eCommerce platforms and coding knowledge
- Proven project management experience.
- In return the Website Administrator will receive a salary of £25,000 depending on experience, 28 days holiday and the opportunity to progress within the business and develop your online skills.