Semi Skilled Engineer
- To undertake reactive and PPM tasks of all fabric faults within all clients buildings as directed by line manager.
- To ensure the compliance with the Maintenance Quality Management System and ensure that all H&S and Company procedures are adhered to.
- Answer calls on fabric and plumbed services as required by client & highlight major defects to management to enable quotations to be prepared
- Identification & reporting of any issues or faults, which will have a determined effect on the building environment & will require action
- Communicate with both management & client immediately on any H&S related issues applicable to the contract
- Be available to carry out necessary work outside normal hours with additional remuneration
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Health and safety awareness
- Customer care/relationship building skills
- Good plumbing skills
- Good carpentry skills
- Roofing repair experience and knowledge
- Prepared to deal with high volume of reactive calls
- Prepared to travel around specified areas