R13 are currently working alongside a well established and progressive Independent Chartered Financial Advisors in their search for a Financial Administrator. The successful individual will be joining a highly reputable organisation, working within a team of experienced professionals. The main purpose of your role will be to deliver an excellent client service through essential administrative IFA support.
- To provide welcoming and professional client service at all times.
- Processing and monitoring new and existing business.
- Securing and interpreting information from providers and fund managers, updating Financial Advisers continually.
- Ensuring all client information is maintained accurately and efficiently.
- Communicating with clients, third parties and professional introducers.
- Preparing client valuations and meeting packs.
- Ensuring all processes are carried out correctly and meet high efficiently levels.
- Liaising with the Management Assistant to chase outstanding debtors and commissions.
- Effective self-management of day to day tasks and responsibilities.
- A certificate in Financial Services (or equivalent) OR working towards qualification.
- Experience gained in Financial Services or Insurance or an IFA environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of Financial Products and/or Financial Planning Tools.
- An understanding of FCA rules, ethics and financial regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise at varying levels.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel and Word.