My client is a leading manufacturing company based in Bristol. Due to recent expansion they're looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers to join their expanding team.
- Develop and maintain planned and preventative maintenance schedules for all machines.
- Audit maintenance schedules that should be carried out by individual teams.
- Carry out planned maintenance work that is assigned to the Maintenance Engineer
- Solve problems that cause machine and system faults, and implement robust fixes.
- Plan and organise assistance from outside suppliers where necessary, and liaise with them whilst they're on site.
- Obtain knowledge from external suppliers in order to carry out fixes internally
- Approach problems with a methodical and focused attitude so that they are solved in a professional manner
- Recognised time-served apprenticeship in the Engineering industry, with at least NVQ level 4 / HNC qualification (or equivalent)
- Substantial knowledge in fault finding techniques, and good problem solving skills.
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing CNC and manual machine tools
- Excellent organisational skills
- My client offer a competitive salary as well as a benefits scheme that includes: a personal pension plan with employer contributions, Long Term Sickness Insurance, competitive annual leave entitlement, life insurance and childcare vouchers