Are you looking for a dynamic job working with mainly children but also adults? Look no further than Englishland! We are currently looking to hire mother-tongue English speakers who are enthusiastic about working with people in an energetic, theatrical and musical environment.
Based in Padova, near Venice in Italy, we are a private English academy, which offers English lessons predominantly to children as well as adults. We also organise trips abroad, activity days during the school holidays, events for all the family and summer camps. All our projects allow children and adults to learn essential communication skills through interaction with native speakers and by full immersion in the English language. As a result, we are looking for cheerful and outgoing candidates who have a passion for working with people.
- As a member of our staff, you will be part of an international team and will be able to gain a large number of transferable skills that will benefit you in the future.
- Additionally, as our academy is situated in the Veneto region of Italy, you are within easy travel distance of many major cities. Venice, for example, is a 20 minute train journey away.
- We are looking for somebody who would be willing to work with us for an extended period of time.
- University Degree
- Work experience with children and/or young people and/or adults
- Experience in music and drama is necessary
- Teaching experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- English Teaching Qualification (eg. TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, PGCE etc.)
If you would like more information and/or you are interested in applying to work at Englishland, please send your CV, a cover letter and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org