Junior Motion Designer
We are looking for a highly creative Junior Motion Designer to join a talented team. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly team environment with great clients on a wide range of projects.
This small creative studio is looking for recently graduated Motion Graphics Designer to job their growing team. Their clients include some of the biggest businesses around and by it being a small studio with only 20 people, you have the chance to work on big projects and develop your skills quickly.
- Translate design concepts/storyboards to create high-end motion graphic edits.
- Responsible for creating/checking multiple outputs for clients.
- Excellent time management on projects.
- Hitting key deadlines.
- Strong design skills.
- Keeping up to date with new CG trends/techniques.
- Excellent comms between departments and own team.
- Confident use of Cinema 4D.
- Confident use of After Effects.
- Have a strong eye for detail and composition.
- Be self-motivated.
- Can work in a team or solo.
- Have a basic understanding of Lighting, Texturing, Modelling and Rendering.
- Eager to learn and develop within their expanding team.
- NUKE/Houdini knowledge is a plus!
- Octane/Arnold knowledge is a plus!