Life Sciences Grad - Business Development Exec
A digital asset management company, is seeking a high-energy recent graduate with a life sciences or bio-medical related degree to create, grow and own new long term accounts and relationships.
- Working with the Head of Business Development on all sales initiatives
- Working with HoBD and relevant colleagues in the development of a go-to-market sales strategy
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Building fruitful relationships with new and existing customers
- Working to achieve sales goals based on historical data and market conditions in support of their growth and revenue expectations
- Articulating the value of their suite of products, matching the right product with the corresponding client needs
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Assistance in planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals alongside the Head of Business Development and other colleagues
- Evangelise about their services to the Pharmaceutical community on a national basis
- Developing and maintaining current market intelligence; trends, clients’ business needs, and industry reactions to their strategic initiatives
- Leverage strong relationships with senior level decision makers and influencers to open new doors and drive new business.
- As required attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- The perfect candidate will be willing and excited to join a small tech company with ambitions for growth in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
- The person they are looking for will have the ability to learn on the job, to be socially adept with strong presentation and communication skills, be good with numbers and have the determination to achieve the goals set and to foster long term relationships with existing and potential new customers.
- You will also need to have IT fluency, creative talents, good attention to detail and the ability to solve tough problems, have good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks, handle pressure and meet deadlines.