Group Risk Administrator
My client are a specialist award winning intermediary service advising corporate clients on all aspects of their health insurance and employee wellness requirements.
They work with larger companies advising them regarding all aspects of their health insurance, income protection, group life, critical illness, dental, international insurance.
Some of their clients include worldwide renowned football clubs, major law firms, airlines and large telecommunication companies.
- They are looking for a competent, capable, presentable, articulate person to work in a small team, the person does not need to have group risk administration skills but will need to be competent in word, excel, filing, administration and be able to work on their own initiative with a good attendance record.
- You will be expected to attend client meetings with Directors from time to time.
- Industry experience advantageous
- Knowledge of Group Life, Income Protection, PMI and Group Personal Pensions are a huge benefit
- In return, you will have a fantastic Benefits package with Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and a generous salary!