An excellent Finance Administrator opportunity working for a highly successful local engineering company.
You will be working for a large, highly successful engineering business based in the local area. This company is experiencing a sustained period of success, and is acting with a view to further grow its market share and maintain its position as a leader in its market.
- You will be working as a Finance Administrator, reporting directly in to the Finance Manager.
- You will be responsible for undertaking reception duties within the finance department, inputting timesheet data, creating job entities, supporting the credit department including but not limited to; dealing with queries, chasing debts and issuing statements, along with any ad-hoc duties where required by the Finance Manager.
- Your previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success.
- You will have shown yourself to be proficient in all areas of the role, and be capable of completing all the above tasks to a high standard within a deadline focused environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, and be able to effectively manage your workload to ensure all parts of the role are given their necessary attention.
- You will be capable of working both as part of a team and with limited supervision, and work positively with other members of staff.
- You will receive a basic salary of £16,000-£19,000 dependant on experience, as well as 33 days of holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- You will also have the chance to earn a discretionary bonus based on company performance.
- In addition to this, you will have the chance to work within a dedicated team, for a successful, high profile business during an exciting period of growth and success.