This award winning pensions organisation, is looking to appoint a Pensions Administrator to join their Teams Team.
- The role will involve undertaking all routine administration tasks on a portfolio of clients efficiently, professionally and profitably.
- The tasks predominantly include maintaining scheme databases, calculating member benefits, processing member events and prompt investment of scheme contributions.
- Prospective candidates will have previous pensions' administration experience dealing with Final Salary / Defined Benefit Pensions Schemes.
- The role requires good analytical skills and attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good numerical skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team is essential and candidates will possess a working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.